i

7.27.2005

Kindness and Other People

"Always be kind, for everyone is involved in a great battle."

This was wisdom past on to me recently which challenged how I was treating some folks in some very difficult discussions. The proverb was reaffirmed when I saw this video today by Seether.


Now you may be a MTV buff, but I don't frequent video channels. In fact, I find 'the painful death of MTV' a worthy prayer request (some corperations are appropriate targets of our swords, and should be hacked to pieces...or can such institutions be redeemed? Maybe I'm too hasty). Thankfully, I really liked this song, could not find it anywhere for 99 cents, and went googling for it.

I found the images in this video powerful. I long for you to see them and comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home